IFTS has been approved by the Water Quality Association (WQA) to be an independent Technical Services Provider.
IFTS has satisfactorily demonstrated its compliance to ISO/IEC 17025, and has been verified as capable of performing tests in the following categories:
- NSF/ANSI 42: Drinking Water Treatment Units, Aesthetic Effects (Sections 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.4)
- NSF/ANSI 53: Drinking Water Treatment Units, Health Effects (Sections 4.0. 5.0, 6.0, 7)
- NSF/ANSI 50: Equipment for swimming pools, spas, hot tubs, and other recreational water facilities
- NSF/ANSI 58: Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
- NSF/ANSI 177: Shower Filtration Systems, Aesthetic Effects
Already recognized for its expertise in classifying filtration media and filtration cartridges used in domestic water circuits for human consumption, this agreement provides a new market opportunity to IFTS with perspective sales growth in the years to come.
To view the certificate click here: WQA Certificate